OVERALL RETURN GUIDELINES
These are Alto Refrigeration Manufacturer’s Overall Return Guidelines, applicable only to specified products purchased by you directly from the Alto Refrigeration Manufacturer website. All returns must meet the general guidelines for applying the individual return policy.
1. Returns for refund may be subject to a restocking fee. Read more about Refunds, Partial Refunds and Restocking Fees.
2. All products that are new with the retail packaging never opened can be returned to Alto Refrigeration Manufacturer within 30 days regardless of the individual return policy.
3. Products that are received by Alto Refrigeration Manufacturer in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
4. Any product not purchased from Alto Refrigeration Manufacturer
5. Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., A return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection)
6. Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label
7. Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
8. Refund returns received in this condition may incur a restocking fee or be rejected.
9. Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging
10. Any product that exhibits physical damage
If you received your product damaged, please email US
11. Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate
12. Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way